Play Free Blackjack Online, a popular card game against the dealer and win with a blackjack or a higher total card score than the dealer not exceeding 21.
How To Play Blackjack
- First, click on the chips to place your bet amount
- Click "Deal" when you are ready to start playing
- You will be dealt 2 cards and need to make decisions based on 4 scenarios below.
- Click "Hit" if you want to be dealt another card.
- Click "Double" if you want to double your bet and also be dealt another card
- Click "Split" if you have a pair of cards and like to split them into 2 different bets
- Click "Stand" if you decide to stay put with the cards and the total score you have.
- It will then be the dealer's turn to play.
- After that, the winner will be decided based on the total card score.
- Tens, Jacks, Queens and Kings are worth a card score of 10
- Aces are worth a card score of 1 or 11
- You will be shown the first card of the dealer's, this will allow you to make better decisions or to buy insurance if it happens to be an Ace
- Dealers must draw to 16 and stand on all 17s